Sunday, June 5, 2011

Unique Topics Unique Ideas

Lets get started!

Relationships + Personality= Hahaha

Men and Women have their different ideas of dating. They develop their ideas about relationships at different stages in life. Everyone is different. We are all human. We all develop certain types of personalities. The problem that comes with a persons personaliy is that sometimes their personality doesnt work well in relationships or with other people. Their relationships seem to never work out or they feel doomed to never find that perfect person in life.
In my experience, in which thats all i can compare too, I've had relationships with not great people. I've been in the standard abusive relationship. I've been in the toxic type of relationship. I cannot say that i've been in a great relationship. I can say they all started out great. The problem is. Is it my personality or theirs, thats makes it go sour? Am i at fault Or, am i just into dating wrong people.
When an ex tells me that their new spose is "acting crazy, and it seems all women go crazy around him and maybe hes ment to be a munk" It makes me laugh inside and say, well if you weren't psyco then maybe you might get that great women or keep the great women you do get.
Some songs i've heard make this whole idea just totally make sence.
How i see it. If your single its quite sure that your ment to be that way. If you continue to be so theres a reason.

I don't personally want to be single. I think i deserve someone good in my life. However i'm not going to settle for a half person or someone who isnt good enough for me. I'm awesome and i deserve the best i can find. Might take me a while to find that person maybe they aren't in the same place i am. I will find them. I'm  not going to die an old maid. No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment